International Conference on Academic and Scientific Research in Aerospace, Astronautics, Aeronautics - INCASRAAA 2022
About INCASRAAA 2022:
The Conference aims to bring together students, scientists, academicians, Defense and industrialists working in the field of Aerospace, Astronautics, Aeronautics to discuss new ideas and promote research work organized by WINGS OF AERO. The conference will be devoted to advancements in Modern Research in Science. Researchers from all over the country will gather in order to introduce their recent advances in the field and thereby promote the exchange of new ideas, results and techniques. This conference will offer a unique opportunity to gain insight into state-of-the-art technology in the Aerospace, Astronautics, Aeronautics and also to network with international researchers and scientists. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
Date: 19th June 2022 through Online Mode/Offline Mode [Technical Centre – WINGS OF AERO, Tirunelveli]
Call for Paper :
The objective of the undergraduate aeronautical and astronautical engineering program is to prepare students for careers in aerospace engineering and related disciplines.
We consider this objective to be achieved if:
- All graduates are meaningfully employed in industry or government or are pursuing graduate studies within one year of graduation
- Most of our graduates take jobs in the aerospace industry or pursue graduate work in aerospace engineering
- After five years, most graduates are working in engineering
- After five years most graduates have advanced their careers by, for example, promotion or pursuit of an advanced degree
- Call for Paper: 10.03.2021
- Full paper Deadline: 10.05.2022
- Review Comments: 12.05.2022
- Acceptance and Notification: 15.05.2022
- Last Date for Registration: 16.06.2022
- Publication in ISBN : Rs.1,000
- *Publication in TEMS Journal: Rs.2,000 [3 months]
- *Publication in UGC Journal: Rs.5,000 [6 Months]
- *Publication in Scopus Indexed Journal: Rs,10,000 [12 months]
Note: Publication period may change according to the Journal policy
Registration Fee Payment details:
Paytm/Google Pay – 8870705857
UPI – wingsofaero@oksbi
Bank: State Bank of India | Name: WINGS OF AERO | Account Number: 20288781360 | IFSC: SBIN0018670
Contact: +91 8667454155 | firstname.lastname@example.org