International Conference on Academic and Scientific Research in Automobile Engineering- INCASRA 2022
About INCASRA 2022:
The Conference aims to bring together students, scientists, academicians, Defence and industrialists working in the field of Automobile Engineering to discuss new ideas and promote research work organized by WINGS OF AERO. The conference will be devoted to advancements in Modern Research in Science. Researchers from all over the country will gather in order to introduce their recent advances in the field and thereby promote the exchange of new ideas, results and techniques. This conference will offer a unique opportunity to gain insight into state-of-the-art technology in the Automobile Engineering and also to network with international researchers and scientists. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
Date: 16 October 2022 through Online Mode/Offline Mode [Technical Centre – WINGS OF AERO, Tirunelveli]
Call for Paper :
Ever since motor vehicles came to be, automobile (also known as automotive or vehicle) engineering has gained importance. Automobile engineering deals with the design and creation of vehicles used as means of transportation by road. Essentially, it derived from mechanical engineering. More specifically, it is the branch of engineering that deals with the design, development, manufacturing, production, testing, repairing, control and management of automobiles. It is a combination of different elements of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, software engineering and safety engineering. The main areas of application are in car design, operations involving the production of cars, designing of engines and fuel management. To become a capable and skilled automobile engineer, specialized training may be essential.
- Call for Paper: 10.03.2021
- Full paper Deadline: 10.09.2022
- Review Comments: 12.09.2022
- Acceptance and Notification: 15.09.2022
- Last Date for Registration: 13.10.2022
- Publication in ISBN : Rs.1,000
- *Publication in TEMS Journal: Rs.2,000 [3 months]
- *Publication in UGC Journal: Rs.5,000 [6 Months]
- *Publication in Scopus Indexed Journal: Rs,10,000 [12 months]
Note: Publication period may change according to the Journal policy.
Registration Fee Payment details:
Paytm/Google Pay – 8870705857
UPI – wingsofaero@oksbi
Bank: State Bank of India | Name: WINGS OF AERO | Account Number: 20288781360 | IFSC: SBIN0018670
Contact: +91 8667454155 | email@example.com