International Conference on Technology, Engineering, Maths and Science [TEMS Conference 2022]
About TEMS Conference 2022:
The Conference aims to bring together students, scientists, academicians, Defence and industrialists working in the field of Technology, Engineering, Maths and Science to discuss new ideas and promote research work organized by WINGS OF AERO. The conference will be devoted to advancements in Modern Research in Science. Researchers from all over the country will gather in order to introduce their recent advances in the field and thereby promote the exchange of new ideas, results and techniques. This conference will offer a unique opportunity to gain insight into state-of-the-art technology and also to network with international researchers and scientists. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
ABOUT WINGS OF AERO:
WINGS OF AERO [Advanced Education and Research Organization] focused on Multi Disciplinary aspects in the field of technology, engineering, maths and science. WINGS OF AERO started on Oct 2017 and now reached 1 Lakh users all around the world. The solutions and service what we provide helped many students and faculty.
Date: 3rd April 2022 through Online Mode
Call for Paper:
- Physics – Classical mechanics, Electromagnetism, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, Quantum mechanics, Relativity, etc.,
- Chemistry – Physical chemistry, Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Nuclear chemistry, Analytical chemistry, etc.,
- Mechanical – Biomedical and Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Combustion and the Environment, Ground Vehicle Systems, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics and Energy Systems, Manufacturing, Mechanical Design, System Dynamics and Control, Transportation Systems, etc.,
- Electronics – signal processing, image processing, networks and communication applications. VLSI system design, RF circuit design, ASIC design, FPGA based systems design and SOC based design and verification, etc.
- Electrical – Controls, Electrophysics, Microelectronics, Power Systems, Bioengineering, acoustics, and magnetic resonance engineering, Circuits, etc.,
- Aerospace – Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Flight mechanics, Aircraft Design, Acoustics, Structures, Avionics, etc.,
- Maths – algebraic geometry and number theory, differential geometry, topology and lie theory logic, differential equations and dynamical systems, probability and statistics, etc.,
- Computer Science and Information Technology – Development of algorithms, analysis of algorithms, programming languages, software design, computer hardware, e-commerce, business information technology, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Block Chain Technology, Augmented Virtual Reality, Mobile Application Development, IoT, Wireless Sensor network, Web Technology, etc.,
- Civil – Structural engineering, Architectural engineering, Transportation engineering, Geotechnical engineering, Environmental engineering, Hydraulic engineering, etc.,
- Automobile – Electronics and control systems, Fluid mechanics, Rapid prototyping, Computer-based systems and electronics, Engine systems, Vehicle and pedestrian safety or supply chain management, etc.,
- BioTechnology – Cellular and Molecular biotechnology., Process technology, Food biotechnology, Medical biotechnology, Environmental and biobased technology, etc.,
- Finance and Business Management – Production, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Financial Management, IT & MIS Management, etc.,
- Call for Paper: 03.12.2021
- Full paper Deadline: 03.03.2022
- Review Comments: 12.03.2022
- Acceptance and Notification: 15.03.2022
- Last Date for Registration: 30.03.2022
- Indians: Rs.1000
- Foreigners: $100
Note: All accepted articles will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN and also recommended to publish in Scopus and Sci Journals as per journal requirement and policy.
Registration Fee Payment details:
For Indians Option 1: Phonepe/Paytm/Google Pay – 8870705857
For Indians Option 2 – NEFT:
Bank: State Bank of India | Name: WINGS OF AERO | Account Number: 20288781360 | IFSC: SBIN0018670
For Foreigners: Paypal – https://paypal.me/ponmaakishan
Contact: +91 9498894816 | email@example.com