International Conference on Academic and Scientific Research in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering - INCASREIE 2022
About INCASREIE 2022:
The Conference aims to bring together students, scientists, academicians, Defense and industrialists working in the field of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering to discuss new ideas and promote research work organized by WINGS OF AERO. The conference will be devoted to advancements in Modern Research in Science. Researchers from all over the country will gather in order to introduce their recent advances in the field and thereby promote the exchange of new ideas, results and techniques. This conference will offer a unique opportunity to gain insight into state-of-the-art technology in the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and also to network with international researchers and scientists. Consider attending if you have a professional interest in engineering or science and wish to:
- Present results and insights from your own work.
- Interact with colleagues who present papers in your field.
- Engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of aerospace technologies.
Convener: Shri. Pon Maa Kishan M.E, [Ph.D.]
Date: 15th May 2022 through Online Mode/Offline Mode [Technical Centre – WINGS OF AERO, Tirunelveli]
Call for Paper :
Instrumentation engineering graduates monitor and control machinery. The instruments we have at home or workplaces are all because of these engineers. This stream was branched out of all the other streams in the early 1970s because it was different from the other general streams of electrical and electronic engineering.
The instruments that are used in different industries for measurement are made by instrumentation engineering graduates. They take a look into the principle and the operation of these instruments. The instruments made are automatic and used for measurement purposes in fields of design.
- Call for Paper: 10.03.2021
- Full paper Deadline: 10.04.2022
- Review Comments: 12.04.2022
- Acceptance and Notification: 15.04.2022
- Last Date for Registration: 12.05.2022
- Publication in ISBN : Rs.1,000
- *Publication in TEMS Journal: Rs.2,000 [3 months]
- *Publication in UGC Journal: Rs.5,000 [6 Months]
- *Publication in Scopus Indexed Journal: Rs,10,000 [12 months]
Note: Publication period may change according to the Journal policy
Registration Fee Payment details:
Paytm/Google Pay – 8870705857
UPI – wingsofaero@oksbi
Bank: State Bank of India | Name: WINGS OF AERO | Account Number: 20288781360 | IFSC: SBIN0018670
Contact: +91 8667454155 | email@example.com